Phone: +375 (222) 64 93 27
Deputy Director for Science, Ph.D.(Foundry), assistant professor
Phone: +375 (222) 64 75 98
Phone: +375 (222) 76 66 47 Fax 64 01 49
Yauheni Marukovich - Head of Laboratory of Crystallization Kinetics,
Academician of NAS of Belarus, D.Sc.(Foundry), professor,
foreign member (academician) of Academy of technological sciences of the Ukraine,
State Prize winner, Honored Inventor of the Republic of Belarus
Phones: +375-222-641620; +375-222-640367
- control of the processes of formation of structure and properties of castings under intensive controlled heat sink;
- Development of technologies and equipment for special types of casting;
- Mathematical and physical modeling of casting processes;calculation of stress-strained states of metalworks;
- Calculation of the stress-strain state of metal structures.
- melting and casting equipment for continuous horizontal casting of billets out of ferrous and nonferrous metals and alloys;
- technology of creation of new materials with improved operating properties;
equipment and technology for production of bimetal billets by electroslag casting method;
and technology of production of copper anodes.
Vitaly Kharkov - Acting as Deputy Head of Laboratory of Crystallization Kinetics
The Laboratory has the following subdivision:
Research Sector of Electroslag casting. Head of the sector - Igor Sazonenko Phone:+375-222-641657
Dr. Valeri Il'ushenko - Head of Laboratory, Ph.D.(Foundry)
Phone: +375-222-640708; +375-222-641634
- Analysis of regularities of contact heat exchange at solidification of melts of metals and salts on mobile crystallizers;
- Identification of heat exchange at solidification and cooling of castings in permanent molds and roller-type crystallizers;
- calculation of solidification of belts and strips at continuous casting into rotary crystallizers, and at cyclic casting of zinc anode billets into permanent molds;
- calculation of water cooling of roller-crystallizers at transient and quasi-stationary regimes of casting;
- calculation of parameters of rotary machines for continuous casting of belts and strips;
- control of the processes of structure formation, properties and precision of castings out of nonferrous metals and salts.
- continuous casting by the method of direct rolling of lead, lead alloy and chlorous silver belts;
- continuous casting of reinforced belt out of copper chloride for production of electrodes in water activated power sources;
- continuous casting of lead battery grid;
- continuous casting of strips into wheel-belt crystallizer;
- low-cost technology of production of zinc anodes by the method of casting of precision-size billets and hot rolling of them with minimal drafting.
Vladimir Stetsenko - Head of the laboratory, Ph.D.(Foundry)
- quenching solidification casting;production of nanostructure aluminum alloys;
- production of wear-resistant aluminum alloys with microstructure inversion;
- Improvement of structure heredity of billets out of aluminum alloys.
- quenching solidification casting method;
technology of production of cast aluminum-silicon alloys with nanostructural silicon;
- technology of casting of hypereutectic silumins with inverted structure and wear resistance, comparing well with antifriction bronze;
- technology of universal inoculation of silumins by improving structure heredity of billets;
- technological equpment for production of aluminum alloys with inverted and ultradispersed microstructure.
Yuri Lebedinsky - Head of the laboratory, Ph.D.(Optics)
- Surface Damage Analysis relating to the Corrosion Science and Tribology by Digital Image Processing;
- Evaluation of Total Coating Surface Properties (Corrosion, Roughness, Friction and Wear, Fatigue and Fracture, Adhesion, etc).
- Surface Hardening Technology ( Hyper Sonic Spray Coating, Induction Metallurgical Coating, Clading by Rotating Brush, Hardfacing)
- Anti-Corrosion Technology ( Inhibitor and vapor anti corrosion inhibitor paper for steel and Alloy)
- Development of Algorism for Digital Image Processing ( pattern recogntion, image restoration, morphorogical feature attraction, etc)
- Development of the Devices and System which are used for the Surface Damage Analysis (LSP System, Magentic detector, Acoustic Emission, Ultra sonic equipment, Laser detection, etc);
- Development of the Devices and Technology relating to Hyper Sonic Spray Coating, Induction Metallurgical Coating, Clading by Rotating Brush, Hardfacing .
- Mathematic Modeling process for Metal Alloy.
Vladimir Grusha - Head of the laboratory, Ph.D.(Foundry), assistant professor
- formation of hollow castings, structure and properties of cast articles under the conditions of directed solidification at intensive unidirectional heat sink and overheat of solid-melt interface;
- Heat deformation interaction of a casting and thin-wall water cooled mold under stationary-periodical heat exchange;
- control of the process of structure formation of cast iron castings.
- continuous and continuously-iterative methods of casting billets out of cast iron with preset structure and increased physical-mechanical properties;
- technology of continuously iterative casting of billets of cyllinder sleeves, piston and gasket rings, worm wheels etc. out of low alloy cast iron of perlite class at free formation of the inner surface;
- technology of casting of billets out of white high chromium cast iron for parts, working under the conditions of abrasive wear and dry friction;
- technology of production of pipe billets out of tin bronze by the method of semicontinuous casting by freezing up.
Head of the industrial laboratory - Vladimir Grusha, Ph.D.(Foundry), assistant professor
Supervisor and curator: - Director, Alexandre Branovitsky, Ph.D.(Foundry)
The activities of the industrial laboratory are aimed at:
- development of casting technologies and casting modes and heat treatment of iron and steel products;
- obtaining new materials with special and improved properties for the manufacture of products from them at metallurgical and foundry enterprises, as well as at other enterprises of the Republic of Belarus;
- resolving scientific and production challenges of enterprises which manufacture is based on the use of cast-iron and steel casting technologies;
- development of resource-saving casting technologies and modes of casting products from secondary raw materials;
- development of new 3D-technologies for obtaining high-precision models of castings of complex shape for lost foam casting of engineering parts.
Elena Patuk - Head of the Department
- analysis of regularities of innovation development of economics, considering regional peculiarities.
- functional and economical schemes of activity of regional innovation center;
- strategy instructions on planning and fulfilment of innovation projects in regional scientific-technical program.
Nikolai Gilkov - Head of the Laboratory
- Performs recertification of monolyth standard samples of steels, bronze of tin and aluminum alloys with expired work terms
(approximate cost of recertification set makes 450000 BY. Rub.).
- Performs expert analysis of the compound of steels, cast irons,bronzes, aluminum alloys.